Custom Paint By Numbers Kit
READ ME – PHOTO GUIDELINES
The final painting will depend on the picture you send so choose it carefully!
High-quality closeups with good lighting & contrast work best
The simpler the background the better
Avoid blurry pictures, bad lighting, strong shadows & backlightings
Make sure you crop your image to fit the canvas
Use portraits of maximum 4-5 people to clearly see the faces
More info? Check out our complete photo guide
Up to 36 colors for the best result
Control of each picture by a designer
100% secure checkout
- 1x Numbered acrylic paint set (About 24-32 different colors, depending on the painting)
- 1x Numbered high-quality linen canvas
- 1x Set of 3 paint brushes
- 1x Hanging kit
- 1x Wooden Frame (if selected)
- Perfect For Beginners – Match the numbers on the canvas with the corresponding labeled numbers on the paint. It is easy to follow and suitable for all artistic abilities.
- Relaxing Indoor Activity – Take your mind off stress and anxieties. Research shows that creative activities like coloring and painting help reduce stress.
- DIY Home Decoration – Create your own wall art, add a frame to your painting so you can hang it on your wall.
- Fantastic Bonding Activity – Grab a wine and spend a night in with family or friends to create your own beautiful piece of art to share.
- Hone Your Painting Skills – Paint by Numbers kits are a great way for new artists to build confidence. With each kit, you’ll be able to practice your brush handling and get a feel for working on canvas.
- Share The Fun – Paint by Numbers for adults can be a fun social activity. Try working on a single kit in turns with a friend. They also make great gifts. Give one to a coworker, or use them as stocking stuffers for family members during the holiday season.
- The Perfect Gift – This makes for a thoughtful gift for anyone who enjoys crafts.
Our Expert Design Team reviews and optimize every image before it’s turned into a painting portrait. What enhancements do we make to your photo?
- Basic Cropping And Framing: We will make sure the subject(s) of your photo is the focus of your oil painting.
- Shadow And Highlight Enhancements: We will make sure a few details will be lost in the very dark or very bright areas of your image.
- Brightness And Contrast Adjustments: Our goal here is to make sure your diamond painting is bright, detailed and full of wonderful colors.
- Optimized Color Correction: We’ll do our best to keep color code your painting to retain color fidelity.
- Step 1: Click “Select Files” to select your photo
- Step 2: Choose the Size
- Step 3: Choose the Type
- Step 4: Click “Add To Cart” to place your order